- Dynamic and innovative 1st person-action/adventure brings a level of reality unprecedented in a videogame.
- Biotech modifications allow players to see through walls, leap 40 feet into the air, regenerate critical body damage or render yourself radar invisible.
- Globe-hop to real world locations such as Seattle, Antarctica, and Cairo.
- Cunning stealth gameplay, with darkness and sound affecting enemy awareness.
- Variable gameplay offers multiple solutions to problems and support for varying stylistic approaches.
- Non-lethal, non-violent resolution to conflict, allowing players to make ethical statements through their actions.
- The player´s progress through the game is supported by an unprecedented freedom of action by a dynamic, non-linear story with responsive plot branches.
1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended)
256MB RAM (512 recommended)
ATI/NVidia graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c