Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light is the first ever co-op multiplayer action/adventure game featuring Lara Croft.
This brand new adventure combines the hallmarks of the Tomb Raider franchise, including exploration and discovery, platforming, and puzzle solving combined with character progression, fun fast-paced combat, and elements of human cooperation and competition.
- New Lara Croft adventure: Guardian of Light is the first downloadable only title from Crystal Dynamics, and the first downloadable only Lara Croft game.
- Classic gameplay: Enjoy a classic formula of puzzles, combat, exploration, and breathtaking visuals put through the lens of an isometric fast-paced gaming experience.
- Exploration and discovery: Use a wide range of options for solving puzzles and traversing deadly environmental traps, offering an unprecedented level of freedom to choose your own solutions and explore various paths through the dense jungles of Central America.
- Sprawling environments: Crystal Dynamics´ proprietary engine delivers sprawling environments with no load-times and unbelievable vertical gameplay through tombs reaching deep into the Earth.
- Undead warriors: Face off against a myriad of undead warriors brought to life by the evil Xololt, including a number of boss battles that are not to be missed!
- Co-op action: Guardian of Light is the first ever co-op multiplayer action/adventure game featuring Lara Croft with fully cooperative online and offline story mode.
3+ GHz Intel or 2.5+ GHz AMD Processor
1 GB RAM (Windows XP) or
2 GB RAM (Windows Vista)
7 GB Hard disk space
NVIDIA GeForce 6 Series (6800GT or better) or
ATI 1300XT or better
DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card and drivers
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish|