Steam key issued upon purchase. Activate via your Steam account.Life is Strange Episode 1 is now free! Click HERE to download the first episode of the award-winning and critically acclaimed episodic adventure game TODAY.
You are Max, a photography senior who saves her old friend Chloe by discovering she can rewind time. The pair soon find themselves exposed to the darker side of Arcadia Bay as they uncover the disturbing truth behind the sudden disappearance of a fellow student.
Meanwhile, Max begins to have premonitions as she struggles to understand the implications of her power. She must quickly learn that changing the past can sometimes lead to a devastating future.
- A beautifully written modern adventure game.
- Rewind time to change the course of events.
- Multiple endings depending on the choices you make.
- Striking, hand-painted visuals.
- Distinct, licensed indie soundtrack.
Processor: Dual Core 2.0GHz or equivalent
Memory: 2 GB
Hard disk space: 3GB
Video: ATI or NVidia card w/ 512 MB RAM (not recommended for Intel HD Graphics cards)