- Exclusive Ultimate Collector’s Steelbook
- Collector’s Box featuring legendary FINAL FANTASY characters
- Masterfully-crafted 21cm tall Warrior of Light bust figure, featuring stunning detail of this timeless hero. NOT A TOY – For ages 15+
- Official soundtrack with 15 tracks selected from the DISSIDIA series and newly recorded music
- Stunning 80-page hardback artbook highlighting the incredible talent and artistry that brings the world of DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT to life
- Season Pass – Includes the following:
- 6 Additional Playable Characters (Includes Standard costume and weapon)
- Two colour variations of each of those characters' default costumes
- Two additional weapons for the above characters
Square Enix presents DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT in partnership with Team Ninja from KOEI TECMO GAMES, a new and refreshing team-based brawler experience!
Combining seemelss gameplay, FINAL FANTASY characters and breathtaking worlds from the past 30 years of the franchise, DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT welcomes all gamers to the online battle arena with a completely new style of competitive gaming.
Choose from over 20 legendary characters and battle in a 3vs3 arena. Call forth familiar summons like Ifrit, Shiva and Odin to dominate the opposing side or to turn the tide of the battle in each match.
Enter the arena. 30.01.2018
*Certain Season Pass content and DLC items will be made available after the release of the game
* Network play requires PlayStation Plus subscription
* Artwork subject to change
- Unique 3-versus-3 arena – Band with your team and fight against another using the entirety of each map. Both strategic and tactical plans could pay off – how you play as a team is the biggest key to victory!
- FINAL FANTASY, everything you could ever want – Over twenty playable FINAL FANTASY legends. Over ten iconic battle arenas. Legendary summons. This is an ultimate homage to 30 years of FINAL FANTASY.
- There’s a mode for all – Whether you like to play alone or with others, there is a mode for every occasion. Competitive online matches, custom lobbies for friends only, offline mode, practice mode.
- The more you fight, the more you gain– After each battle, the player will receive experience points and gil. With that, players can gain new skills and freely customise their character.
- Only the brave survive – The bravery combat system allows a much deeper and more methodical approach to the fighting game genre, separating luck from skill. The way to win is to garner bravery points before unleashing critical HP attacks against your opponent.
|Genre||Team Based Brawler|
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese|