In addition to the core game, Tokyo Dark: Collector’s Edition includes the game's digital soundtrack, alongside a PDF art book containing imagery from throughout the game's development process.
Detective Ito`s partner is missing, but what starts as a straightforward case soon spirals into a twisted nightmare that causes Ito to confront her past and question her own sanity.
Tokyo Dark places the narrative in your hands. Your decisions and actions change Detective Ito's state of mind, opening doors to different possibilities as you attempt to find your partner and understand the dark and horrifying world around you.
- The S.P.I.N (Sanity, Professionalism, Investigation, Neurosis) system keeps track of every decision you make, changing how other characters react and the actions available to you.
- A deliciously dark delve into the world beneath Tokyo, that will leave you questioning each and every decision.
- A branching narrative that delivers 11 exciting endings.
- A NewGame+ mode that positions you at the fork of each of Tokyo Dark's 11 endings.
- Beautifully animated sequences produced by Graphinica - a world class anime studio.
- The exploration, discovery and puzzle solving found in Point and Click Adventures married with narrative depth and intrigue of visual novels.
- Original soundtrack by Reign of Fury front man Matt `Bison` Steed.
- Localization by Japanese novelist Ureshino Kimi.
- Digital game soundtrack featuring over 2 hours of original compositions and remixes.
- Digital art book
OS Version: Windows 7 or above (64-bit Operating System Required)
Processor: AMD Phenom II X2 550, 3.1 GHz or Intel Core i3 3220
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Video: AMD Radeon HD 3870 (512 MB) or GeForce 8800 GT (512 MB)
Hard Disk Space: 3GB
Sound: Direct X Compliant