Thrilling action and stealth gameplay enhanced by the Fear system, an exciting story and ultra-stylish cutscenes. Harness your team’s dynamic abilities to tackle enemies and puzzles like never before. This is the quintessential sequel for existing fans and a perfect starting point for newcomers.
In addition to the core game, Fear Effect Sedna Collector’s Edition includes the game's digital soundtrack, alongside a PDF art book containing imagery from throughout the game's development process.
- The Fear Effect: When your fear meter rises, you will be more susceptible to injury but will receive a boosted damage output and special abilities. Deny fear with stealth and strategy through the new isometric viewpoint and Tactical Pause feature.
- Enter the spirit realm: Encounter mystical forces of the Inuit and supernatural creatures of the spirit realm. Will you dare to face the unexpected?
- Cinematic cut scenes: Striking animated visuals bring life to a wild, engaging story and dynamic characters.
- An array of weapons and character abilities: From silenced pistols and defensive turrets to flamethrowers and monstrous transformations!
- New environments in isometric view: Explore the deep caves of Greenland, abandoned scientific complexes, underwater stations and ethereal realms based on Inuit mythology.
- A real-time tactical action game: Exploit your heroes special abilities, and combine them to maximize your team's effectiveness in attacks.
- A deep and mature story: Learn more about Fear Effect's iconic characters' past as they delve into this new mystery.
- Explore a whole new culture: Myths from the Inuit people are imbued with power of the elements and the cold sea. Meet and fight unexpected creatures from the spirit realm!
1. Far Away, North
2. Loading Guns
3. Story Of Our Life
5. In The Embassy
6. Ultraviolet (reprise)
8. Oil Golem
9. Tales Of The Ancients
10. Mythology And Surgery
14. At Sea (part 1)
15. At Sea (part 2)
19. The Crossing
20. Upside Down World
23. Almost Home
25. Are we all here? (theme by Matt Furniss)
|Languages||English, French, German|