The 4th collection of artwork from FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS.
Enjoy the world of FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS in this book, which includes the latest scenarios in addition to art that captures characters, landscapes, and settings introduced from between August 1st, 2019 and July 31st, 2020.
[Main content included in book]
- Image art from Season 3 and illustrations of Rain, Hyoh, and Akstar by Yoshitaka Amano
- Collection of images captured from CG animated videos by Visual Works, depicting espers and characters such as Aldore King Rain and Hess King Lasswell
- Character setting images for new characters introduced in Season 3
- A look back at the story from the end of Season 2 through Season 3, Chapter 2
- Collection of beautiful illustrations depicting FFBE original characters, including Global Exclusive Original Units
- Collection of elaborate pixel art depicting units as well as enemy monsters
- Introduction to WAR OF THE VISIONS FFBE
- Interview with scenario writer Yukinori Kitajima as well as commentary about “How we get from scenario to game”
- Joint interview with the producers of the Japanese and global versions of FFBE, Kei Hirono & Hiroki Fujimoto
Product Size: B5 (Approx. 7.17” × 10.12”)
Page Count: 144 pages