- Wind-up Palom Minion
- Menphina Earring (incl. 30% EXP boost up to level 80)*
*The earring grants a 30% increase in EXP gained by defeating enemies when worn. Equippable only by Disciples of War or Magic classes and jobs.
Early access is tentatively scheduled to begin on Friday, December 3, 2021.
Journey to the very stars above and join over 22 million players worldwide!
• This product is a FINAL FANTASY® XIV expansion pack that requires FINAL FANTASY® XIV Online Starter Edition (A Realm Reborn) and an active subscription to play.
• This product is NOT compatible with the Steam version of FINAL FANTASY® XIV Online. If you’ve purchased the Starter Edition (A Realm Reborn) on Steam, then you must also purchase Endwalker on Steam to upgrade your existing account.
• This product also includes Stormblood and Shadowbringers expansion packs, which will only be provided when Endwalker is officially released.
© 2010 - 2021 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.
FINAL FANTASY, FINAL FANTASY XIV, FFXIV, SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
ENDWALKER, SHADOWBRINGERS, STORMBLOOD, HEAVENSWARD and A REALM REBORN are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.
LOGO ILLUSTRATION: © 2010, 2014, 2016, 2018, 2021 YOSHITAKA AMANO
- New jobs: Sage and Reaper
- A new playable race: male Viera
- Level cap increase from 80 to 90
- New cities: Old Sharlayan and Radz-at-Han
- Travel to expansive new areas, including Labyrinthos, Thavnair, Garlemald, and Mare Lamentorum
- New tribes to encounter: Loporrits and the Arkasodara
- New threats to overcome, including Anima and the Magus Sisters
- New dungeons
- A new high-difficulty raid: Pandæmonium
- A new alliance raid series: Myths of the Realm
- New small-scale PvP mode
- An additional Trust ally: Estinien Wyrmblood
- A new residential district: Ishgard
- Updates to the Gold Saucer
- Relaxing fun in Island Sanctuary
- New gear and crafting recipes
- Expanded horizons via the Data Center Travel System