Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris takes place deep in the deserts of Egypt. In her new adventure, Lara must join forces with rival treasure hunter Carter Bell and imprisoned gods Horus and Isis, to defeat the evil god Set.
As Lara and her companions fight the elements of nature across the sands and through ancient tombs, they will battle legendary deities and creatures of myth. With the fate of the world at stake, Lara must recover the fragments of Osiris to stop Set from enslaving all mankind.
- Critically Acclaimed Franchise – Sequel to the award winning Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, one of the best-selling digital titles of all time.
- All-New Adventure - Lara must overcome deadly traps and forsaken gods to uncover the missing pieces of Osiris and change her fate.
- Classic Arcade Action - First ever 4 player co-op multiplayer experience featuring Lara Croft. Have your friends play as Carter, Isis, and Horus while you play as Lara in the fully cooperative story mode – both offline and online supported.
- Competitive Co-op - Compete against your friends with seamless drop-in/drop-out co-op to earn bigger rewards, treasures, and powerful artifacts to boost your character. Will you work together or will you sacrifice your friends for a higher score?
- Explore The Temple of Osiris – Lara´s return to a fan-favorite location featuring stunning visuals with dynamic weather and world state changes.
2.0 GHz high end Dual Core CPU
Memory: 4GB RAM
Hard disk space: 5GB
AMD Radeon HD 6000 series or better / NVidia GeForce 500 series or better
|Languages||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese|