Tomb Raider: Anniversary retraces Lara Croft's original genre-defining adventure, a globe-trotting 3rd person action-adventure in pursuit of the legendary Scion artifact.
Using an enhanced ´Tomb Raider: Legend´ game engine, the graphics, technology and physics bring Lara´s adventure and pursuit of a mystical artifact known only as the Scion right up to today´s technology standards and offers gamers a completely new gameplay experience. Re-imagined, Anniversary delivers a dynamic fluidly and fast Lara Croft, massive environments of stunning visuals, intense combat and game pacing, and an enhanced and clarified original story.
- Epic Exploration - The lost city of Atlantis and ancient Egyptian pyramids are ripe for discovery: explore every hidden dark crevice and impossible heights; enter into strange, undiscovered lands and solve their deepest, darkest mysteries; open doors to new realms, uncover great rewards and unearth secrets to Lara´s past.
- Acrobatic Gunplay - Deftly leap around charging enemies while you unleash a hail of bullets from your trademark dual pistols.
- Lethal Predators - The wilderness awaits with a wide range of bestial predators-from bats to wolves to bears-ready to defend their territory from human encroachment. New and improved AI means that all enemies will exhibit a more diverse behaviour set, providing improved combat challenges for the player.
- Supernatural elements are used sparingly to provide a mystical allure around the world, while maintaining the world´s grounded core. The awesome T-Rex and intriguing Atlantean centaurs suck you in to the wonderfully intriguing and mysterious world of Tomb Raider.
- Death-Defying Environmental Playground - Leap over massive gaps, cling onto rock ledges, and swim through underground tunnels.
- Solve the Diabolical Machinery of the Past - seek to outwit the brilliant ancient designers of many epic puzzles and vaults in order to uncover their secrets. Be warned that they do not take kindly to ´meddling´, and as such, the price of failure is extreme.
Pentium III 1.4 GHz or Athlon XP 1500+
256 MB RAM (Windows 2000/XP), 512 MB RAM (Windows Vista)
100% DirectX 9.0c compatible 64 MB 3D Accelerated Card with TnL (GeForce 3Ti / Radeon 9 series)
Windows 2000/XP/Vista compatible sound card (100% DirectX 9.0c -compatible)
4 GB free disk space
100% Windows 2000/XP/Vista compatible mouse and keyboard
Note: Laptops & Integrated graphic cards may function but are not supported.
|Date de sortie||01-06-07|
|Langues||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish|