The rebel faction Temperance has launched a surprise attack on Count Laertes, a member of the kingdom´s ruling elite.
Both the Count and Countess are dead and their son Everett, boarded at another manse, has gone missing.
Summoned by royal decree, the magician Rivel Arday sets out after Temperance. Together with Laska the ranger, he ventures into Aldemona Wood...
A new puzzle-RPG developed in collaboration between Square Enix and PopCap. Blending puzzle elements from Bejeweled Twist with the RPG mastery of Square Enix, Gyromancer is an all-new experience that defines the puzzle-RPG genre.
See for yourself what shocking truths lie in wait within the bewitching Aldemona Wood.
- Innovative use of puzzles to progress through an RPG
- Deep story and intriguing characters
- Battle using puzzles created by PopCap, makers of the hit Bejeweled
- Dozens of monsters can be summoned as you progress through the game
- Addictive features like rare monsters, a coliseum, and awards
Operating system: Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista
Processor: 2.4 GHz
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Hard disk space: 170MB
Video: DirectX 9 compatible video card with Shader model 2.0 Capability
Sound: 9.0c Compatible
DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
|Date de sortie||23-02-15|
|Editeur :||Square Enix|
|Langues||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese|