The Rise of the Tomb Raider Collector´s Edition includes the full base game as well as the Season Pass to nearly all current and future DLC. The Season Pass includes a range of content that will extend your single-player campaign, and also allow you to compete with friends. Three major releases will challenge you to survive the extreme conditions of Endurance Mode, explore a new tomb that houses an ancient terror in Baba Yaga: The Temple of the Witch, and combat waves of infected predators in Cold Darkness Awakened. In addition, a steady stream of outfits, weapons, and Expedition Cards beginning on Day 1 and continuing over four months will keep you customizing, expanding, and challenging your friends to new adventures.
After uncovering an ancient mystery, Lara must explore the most treacherous and remote regions of Siberia to find the secret of immortality before a ruthless organization known as Trinity. Lara must use her wits and survival skills, form new alliances, and ultimately embrace her destiny as the Tomb Raider. Experience high-octane action moments, conquer beautifully hostile environments, engage in brutal guerilla combat, and explore awe-inspiring deadly tombs in the evolution of survival action. In 'Rise of the Tomb Raider,' Lara becomes more than a survivor as she embarks on her first Tomb Raiding expedition.
The Rise of the Tomb Raider Collector´s Edition Includes:
- Full retail copy of Rise of the Tomb Raider.
- 12'-tall statue of Lara Croft, which depicts her searching for answers on her first Tomb Raiding Expedition.
- Collectible Steel Case, crafted with the symbol of an artifact.
- A replica of Lara´s leather in-game journal.
- A model of Lara´s Jade Necklace, including the pendant that was her first archeological discovery, and the strap that was given to her by Conrad Roth, her late mentor.
Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 or AMD equivalent
Hard Disk Space: 25GB
Video: NVIDIA GTX 650 2GB or AMD HD7770 2GB
DirectX®: DirectX 11
|Date de sortie||29-01-16|
|Langues||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Chinese, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese|