Just Cause offers the freedom to tackle your assignments however you want: Play the island´s factions against one another, incite a rebellion among the masses, or build alliances with rebel forces and drug cartels.
The action takes place in an incredibly detailed game world which consists of over 250,000 acres of mountains, jungles, beaches, cities, and villages. The island can be explored by land, sea, and air!
- Revolution, defeat corruption, fights for justice and lead a nation to freedom in an open ended world where everything is possible!
- The largest environment ever seen in a game! Over 1,024sq kilometres of land, sea and air, allowing complete gameplay freedom.
- Over the top stunts! Jump from vehicle to vehicle, skydive, base jump, parasail...
- Your playground - 1,024 sq kilometres of mountains, jungles, beaches, cities and villages to explore, quire possibly the largest environment ever seen in the gaming world.
- Freeform gameplay - approach missions in any way you like, or break off from the fight and enjoy exploring the islands landscape.
- Massive selection of vehicles - over 100 of the most varied, exciting array of land, sea and air vehicles ever seen in a video game.
- Stunts - Over-the-top stunts, jump from vehicle-to-vehicle, parachute, parasail, skydive and base-jump.
Pentium IV 1.4 GHz (or AthlonXP 1700 )
512 MB RAM
Graphics: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible 64 MB 3D Accelerated Card with Shader Model 1.1 (GeForce 4ti 4200 / Radeon 9500)
100% DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card 16-bit and latest drivers
5.8 GB free disk space
100% Windows 2000/XP compatible Mouse and Keyboard
Note: Laptops & Integrated graphic cards may function but are not supported.
|Date de sortie||22-09-06|
|Langues||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish|